Wednesday, June 2, 2010

MY NEW FRIEND!

Well the trip to the Sphinx was great. I had a lot a fun... Today while I was shopping I saw really beautiful dresses. They are extraordinary gorgeous. So like today I was also having trouble talking to a man because he would not understand me and I would not understand him, the point is it was hard to buy this dress if I couldn't communicate with the seller. While I was trying to communicate this really gorgeous girl came up to me and helped me. I was really happy someone came to rescue me. I got to buy the dress but I also met a new friend. Her name is Jade. She is from Egypt but she was taken to the US with her mom and dad. She told me that the only reason she came back was because her parents had died and she had no family in the USA. Her story was really said!

No comments:

Post a Comment