Thursday, June 3, 2010

THE SPA


La Rose Day Spa & Salon, That spa was a glamour. I felt really relaxed and I had so much fun with Jade. When it came to asking her parents it was super duper hard, so I told them that we were going to go shopping instead so they said o.k. I felt bad for lying but a little fun wont hurt nobody. Jade was super relaxed that I can say that she even fell asleep. We got massages and we got to go in the mud pool. It felt really nasty for a minute then it felt nice in a way. I noticed that Jade had never had this much fun. When we got out of the spa I took her to a fancy restaurant. While i was eating she asked me are you going to eat all of that and i responded yeah in my culture it's bad if we don't eat everything and just throw it in the garbage. Than she told me that it was a thing they do to leave food, that it meant that they will never run out of it and it also showed that they are wealthy. To explain it better it symbolized wealth. After we got out of the spa we went SHOPPING, so her parents would actually believe us that we went shopping. Jade bought a dress that i think is for belly dancing. they were very cute that i bought one and told her that she had to show me. afterwards we went to buy fold they were soooooo glamorise; I LOVE JEWELRY.


THAT DAY WAS THE BOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment